The feature allows streamers to have a 5-minute match; the person who gets the most gifts wins.
“Friends VS Mode” is a newly added feature. You can decide whom to have the match with from your friend list.
※ To enjoy the feature, please have your app updated to the latest version.
▼ Turn on the VS Mode
● Click the “VS” icon at the bottom of the livestream
① Select a Friend
② Random VS
③ Instructions about the mode
※ Please read the instruction (③) carefully if you are using the feature for the first time.
▼ Friend Mode
● You can check the list of the streaming followers who also follow you back, and send them an invite to join the match.
● If there’s not any friend streaming at the moment, we will recommend you the other streamers whom you can invite to join you.
● After you send an invite, the other person will have to accept the invite within 30 seconds. Once the time is up and there is no response, the invite will be rendered invalid.
● If the other person turns it down, there will be a toast popping up.
■ The Invitee
● You can choose to accept or turn down the invitation when receiving the invite. If there’s no response from you after 30 seconds, the invite will become invalid.
● If you refuse more than 3 times, there will be a “mute” button displayed. You can decide if you’d like to click it and not receive any VS invites within the next 30 minutes.
※ You can still send your friends invites after the notification is turned off.
▼ Random Mode
● After selecting the Random mode, you will be matched with another streamer who is also broadcasting. If the match fails, you and viewers will be directed to the original livestream.
● If the match is successful, the VS will begin.
● If the match fails, you can choose to match again.
● When you receive the VS invite, a pop-up will be displayed. If there’s no response within 30 seconds, it will become invalid.
● If you turn down invites 3 times, you wouldn’t receive any VS invites in the following 30 minutes.
▼ How to Win the Match?
● Each round lasts 5 minutes. During the timeframe, the streamers receiving the most gifts wins the match. (They should be worth 3,000 Baby Coins at least)
※ The calculation of baby coins received from lucky bags depends on what gifts streamers actually get.
● During the course of the VS, if one of the streamers abruptly goes offline, they will lose the match.
● During the course of the VS, if the other streamer begins broadcasting inappropriate content, you can manually leave the mode.
● You could also click the person’s account/ID in the livestream and hit “!” on the top right to report it to the customer service team.
※Baby Coins received during the match will be counted towards the Hourly Leaderboard.
※ If the streamers receives any event gifts, they will be counted towards relevant leaderboards.
※ During the match, games/polls will be unavailable.
※ Group Calls/OBS streaming aren’t supported.