To ensure the security of your account, please complete the phone number verification before you enjoy the features on our platform.
▼ How to Verify Phone Number Verification
● Go to “Profile” → “Advanced Settings” → “Verify Phone Number”
① Select the country code
② Enter your phone Number
③ Tap “send code”, you will receive a text message with the verification code
④ Enter the 6-digit verification code
● After verification is successful, you will see “Phone number verified.”
▼ How to Remove Phone Number
● Please contact us to remove your phone number.
▼ “This phone number has already been registered.”
● If you see such a message during the verification process, that means the phone number has been linkedin to another account on 17LIVE.
▼ “Unstable network connection”
● If you see this message during the verification process, it is likely that you missed some steps, please refer to “How to Verify Phone Number Verification” and verify your phone number again.
▼ Can’t Receive Verification Code
If you don’t receive a 6-digit code, please check the following information:
． The SMS may not be delivered if you are in an area with a poor signal.
． If you’ve installed a “call-blocking app” (e.g. Whoscall) or turned on Do Not Disturb, you may not be able to receive or see text messages.
．If you have enabled features for filtering out Business SMS, you may not be able to receive verification codes. Please contact your service provider to disable this feature.
※ The verification code can be sent only 3 times within 24 hours. If you exceed this limit, please try again after 24 hours.
▼ Failure to Verify Your Phone Number
● If you are still unable to verify your phone number, please contact us.