2022/12/21 【New Feature】Gifting Army Subscription
You can now gift the other users army subscriptions. Once they become a member of the army, they can enjoy privileges such as army-exclusive gifts and entry animations.
※ To enjoy the feature, please have your app updated to the latest version.
▼Gift an Army Subscription
● In any stream room you can click a user’s profile and select “Gift Army” to gift them a subscription the streamer’s army.
※ If the user has already joined the streamer’s army, they won’t be able to receive the gift.
● Choose the plan that you’d like to gift.
※ Currently, only “Corporal” and “Sergeant” can be gifted to other users.
※ The price shown in this illustration is for demonstration purposes only. Please refer to the local currency and exchange rate for the actual amount.
● Click “Continue” to complete payment and send army subscription.
※ The sender will gain experience points!
● After the gift is sent successfully, you will gain experience points and a system message will be shown in the livestream.
※ If the sender is in “Invisible Mode,” their username will not be shown.
■ Army Subscription
● Go to “Profile” → “Army Subscription” to check the information about which armies you’ve joined.
● Click the streamer’s army to check the complete information.
● You can also check your subscription details in the information.
Q. If User A gifts an army subscription to User B, who will be shown on the streamer’s leaderboard of received gifts?
A. User A is the purchaser, so User A will be shown on the streamer’s leaderboard.
Q. When User A receives User B’s army subscription as a gift, and User A gifts an army subscription to User C, how will it be reflected on the daily login record?
A. Since the army subscription is purchased by User A and they send it to User C, there will be one record only, showing that it’s a gift for User C sent by User A.
．The record only reflects purchasers.