With this feature, users can manage their virtual rewards on their own, setting up the entry animation, comment frames, etc. that they’d like to use.
- Comment Badge (Before ID): now you can set up up to 8 Badges (Before ID)
- Title: you can also select an event title
-Users can change their comment background colors and text colors.
※With the rollout of the newest update, all comment colors will be reset. Users can go to “My Style” to select the colors they’d like to use.
※ Minimum requirement of operating system
●To set up your own style, go to “Profile” → “My Style.”
● Tap the “?” on the top right to learn more about My Style.
▼ Comment Deco
● Users can now change and preview their style settings, including comment text color, background color, title, and comment badge. Each color’s expiration date will also be displayed here. Users’ settings will be reflected in the stream room.
※ Only one comment frame can be applied at a time.
※ Expired items will be removed from the list. Those in use will disappear when they expire.
※ If you have subscribed to the Premium plan, the change will be applied to your comment color automatically. To disable the setting, please head to “Background Color” under Comment Deco in My Style.
■ Details about Badges
① Badge (Level): users can set up to 2 badges.
② Badge (Before ID): users can set up to 8 badges. (Long press and drag to change the order.)
③ Badge (Top Right): users can set 1 badge.
④ Event Title: users can set 1 title.
⑤ Badge (After ID): users can set 1 badge.
※ ① The “Superfan Level” Badge is currently only available in the US. Users who are not in the US will be able to use it after the feature is rolled out in other regions.
● Whenever you receive a new badge (Before ID, After ID, or Top Right Badge), the system will send you a message, which can be found after you tap the bell icon on the top right of the home page.
● Click “17LIVE Official” to check all of the information about the badge you receive.
▼ Entry Animation
● Users can now toggle the setting on or off according to their identity in any given stream room. Entry animations will be displayed and their identities will be highlighted when they enter livestreams.
※ Long press to change the order. The item on the top will be shown in livestreams.
※ If the identity in use expires, the next identity will be applied.