When the streamer is about to start a livestream, they can choose if they’d like to switch on the feature and set the threshold. The user can unlock the feature to have a 24-hour private chat room with the streamer when they have sent gifts worth the threshold.
▼ On the Streamer’s End
● Before starting a livestream, the streamer can click “More Settings” on the left to do the setting.
● Click “Direct Message” to toggle on/off the feature.
● Once Direct Message is turned on, the streamer can set the threshold. Users will be allowed to send direct messages to the streamer if they satisfy the threshold.
※The threshold can’t be lower than 1,000 Baby Coins.
※It is only applicable to this very livestream, and can’t be edited after the streamer starts livestreaming.
※The cumulative coins don’t include army.
● In the livestream, click “DM” to check the threshold as well as who has satisfied the threshold.
▼ On Viewer’s End: Unlocking Direct Message
● When gifting, users can see if your gifts are worth the threshold.
● There will be a pop-up message when you reach the threshold.
● To send a direct message:
① Click “•••” → Select “Direct Message”
② Click the envelope icon on the top right of the Hot Page to check your messages.
● The remaining time for sending direct messages will be shown on the top; once the time’s up, the chat room will be inaccessible.
※Texts and chat rooms can’t be removed.
● Tap “i” on the top right to read the description about Direct Message.
● If you are blocked by the streamer, you wouldn’t be able to send messages to them.